Wolf Tooth's SDM chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM chainring.
There are 3 offsets: 0mm, 3mm, and 6mm
- 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short-spindle cranks
- 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30
- 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks
- 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost
Notes for use with Fat Bikes:
- If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring.
- If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
|Black / 26T||812719020688||ASM5-SDM26|
|Black / 28T||812719020695||ASM5-SDM28|
|Black / 30T||812719020701||ASM5-SDM30|
|Black / 32T||812719020718||ASM5-SDM32|
|Black / 34T||812719020725||ASM5-SDM34||210000008687|
|Black / 36T||812719020732||ASM5-SDM36||210000011627|