Why We Make This
Our tapered NoThreadSet™ brings our classic profile to the world of tapered headtubes. The NoThreadSet™ is built to be precise and dependable and sets the standard for quality headset function delivering precision performance to numerous world champions, grand tour winners, and aspiring riders around the world.
Why You Want It
Every Chris King headset is built with our heat-treated bearings, and surgical-grade steel races machined simultaneously to ensure they are perfectly matched. As Chris King bearing tracks age and burnish, they actually get smoother, and all headsets are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding riding. External upper and lower cups with the iconic, Chris King rounded profile adds timeless style to even the most modern bike.
- EC34/EC44 for 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517) (1-1/8” only)
- Available in 8 beautifully anodized colors
|Black / EC34/EC44 1-1/4"