Unleash your Power with LG1 Carbon Cranks
World Cup proven for years, the Q Factor, overall profile, and volume of our Gen4 cranks have been greatly reduced, while strength and fatigue life has been dramatically improved. What wizardry is this? The engineers won't say, but the graphs and race results don't lie!
The spindle has been moved to the non-drive side for easier chainguide setup and drivetrain maintenance. The adjustable chainline accommodates non-Boost, Boost, and Super Boost setups. Finally, all cranks now include an 8mm self-extractor.
What's in the box: Cranks w/Self-Extractor, Installation Tools, Lockring, APS Adjuster, and Crank Boots
- The lightest, purpose-built carbon Enduro and Downhill crankset
- Built upon race-proven World Cup DH testing and results. Ultra-compacted carbon fiber arms are meticulously bonded to e*thirteen's Connect™ Polygon interface, which creates a robust, reliable, impact-resistant spindle-arm junction
- Adjustable chainline accommodates multiple rear-axle spacing configurations, meaning you can achieve either configuration by simply placing the spacers inboard or outboard of the chainring
- Carbon fiber downhill crank arms and aluminum spindle w/ Quick Connect™ lockring and Adaptive Preload Adjuster (APS), compatible with Quick Connect™ dual width Guidering M
- Includes crank arm protectors, crank arm, and chainring/BB removal tools
- 536g (34t M ring)
|No Chainrings / Black / 165mm